Cancer Treatment Centers of America® (CTCA®) takes a unique and integrative approach to cancer care. Our patient-centered care model is founded on a commitment to personalized medicine, tailoring a combination of treatments to the needs of each individual patient. At the same time, we support patients’ quality of life by offering therapies designed to help them manage the side effects of treatment, addressing their physical, spiritual and emotional needs, so they are better able to stay on their treatment regimens and get back to life. At the core of our whole-person approach is what we call the Mother Standard® of care, so named because it requires that we treat our patients, and one another, like we would want our loved ones to be treated. This innovative approach has earned our hospitals a Best Place to Work distinction and numerous accreditations. Each of us has a stake in the successful outcomes of every patient we treat. Job Description:
Cancer care is all we do
Hope in healing
Patient Advocate - Empowerment
Hours: Mon - Fri between 7am - 9pm, 8 hr shifts, rotating weekends/holidays, must be flexible
The Patient Advocate plays a crucial role in Cancer Treatment Centers Of America® (CTCA) Patient acquisition funnel and its brand delivery. The Patient Advocate is the first point of contact for patients and caregivers reaching out to CTCA for information and support. The Patient Advocate is instrumental in engaging patients as they embark on their decision-making journey and ultimately determine whether CTCA is the right option for them. The Patient Advocate is responsible for delivering the Mother Standard of Care® to all patients and caregivers. Their primary focus is to handle inbound calls and chats, gather the required information to appropriately assess the patient’s situation, accurately complete the record and then foster the patient’s interest in speaking with a representative who can help them understand more about CTCA’s capabilities. In the event that CTCA is not a possibility for a patient the Patient Advocate will provide them with resources to assist them in their journey.
- College education (BA,BS) preferred. (Business/Marketing/Sales/Healthcare/Communication)
- 2 - 3 years of equivalent experience in a complex Healthcare/Sales/Customer Service environment is required. Equivalent experience INCLUDES one or all of the following: use of a CRM system, Call Center Phone Queue Experience, Direct Customer Contact via phone or face to face, etc
- Achievement oriented; motivated by achieving efficiency/productivity goals and company objectives
- Strong communication, active listening and questioning skills
- Computer proficiency: CRM experience (preferably SalesForce), strong keyboarding skills and the ability to multi-task (type and talk) is required
- Familiarity with healthcare services/oncology preferred
Each CTCA employee is a Stakeholder, driven to make a true difference and help win the fight against cancer. Each day is a challenge, but this unique experience comes with rewards that you may never have thought possible. To ensure each team member brings his or her best self, we offer exceptional support and immersive training to encourage your personal and professional growth. If you’re ready to be part of something bigger and work with a passionate, dynamic group of care professionals, we invite you to join us. Visit: Jobs.cancercenter.com to begin your journey.
We win together
Visit: Jobs.cancercenter.com to begin your journey.