Director of Relationship Marketing
Director of Relationship Marketing
We Fight Cancer: Care That Never Quits®
Cancer Treatment Centers of America® (CTCA®) delivers an extraordinary patient experience we call Patient Empowered Care®. We deliver state-of-the-art, high quality care through an integrative model where a team of experts puts patients at the center of their own care. Every day, you will help patients win the fight against cancer. Every day is challenging and rewarding beyond your imagination.
A Culture of Teamwork, Empowerment & Development
CTCA provides Stakeholders with exceptional support and easy access to a wide range of tools and resources they need to bring the best of themselves, every day. Our benefits, wellness, and compensation programs lead the market. We provide extensive training and career development opportunities that encourage professional and personal growth—it is a point of pride. We empower our Stakeholders to deliver the highest standard of care, which we call the Mother Standard®.
The Director of Relationship Marketing is responsible for developing and implementing communication and engagement strategies for key target audiences that build the reputation of the CTCA brand and drive growth throughout the organization. This role contributes to patient acquisition, patient retention, building brand reputation, optimizing existing relationships and developing relationships with key influencers to ultimately drive growth and help more cancer patients.
- Develop communications strategies, key messages and communication channels for patient acquisition and retention.
- Create communications plans; manage calendars and budgets for all Relationship Communications campaigns.
Database Marketing, IT/Software and Systems Support
- Identify and leverage technologies that support digital and print communications and that drive communications efficiency, effectiveness, responsiveness and tracking.
- Utilize business intelligence, research, performance statistics and direct marketing best practices to recommend the appropriate segmentation and data strategies for each campaign.
- Support systems development and integration of databases and ensure that all team members are properly trained and capable of leveraging IT software tools.
- Create and maintain communities, both online and offline, where CTCA patients and caregivers can share their experiences with others.
- Identify and engage super connectors, help facilitate their relationships with other key community members.
- Partner with internal groups to expand CTCA relationships with community members.
- Minimum of a B.A. or B.S. degree in Communications, Journalism, IT, Marketing, or related field, MBA or advanced degree in related field is preferred.
- Minimum10 to 15 years of extensive experience in effective direct-to-consumer and/or business-to-business marketing communications, consumer acquisition, retention and loyalty, to drive strategically driven communications and engagement strategies that delivers the right messages to right audiences through the right media at the right time.
- Extensive knowledge of emerging and best practice direct marketing technologies and processes.
- Prior experience in healthcare communications and/or healthcare policy is preferred.
- Ability to comprehend complex technical and logical concepts and identify technical IT solutions quickly.
- Wide experience in marketing communication strategies, tactics, metrics tracking, and reporting.
- Goal and growth oriented individual who is a strong leader, able to successfully lead a multi-disciplined team and work across multi-functional teams and successfully drive consensus, achieve goals and make a positive impact to grow CTCA.
The Best Place to Work
We call ourselves Stakeholders because we all have a stake in the care and success of every patient. Today, CTCA Stakeholders deliver healing and hope to patients fighting complex and advanced cancer in Atlanta, GA, Chicago, IL, Philadelphia, PA, Phoenix, AZ and Tulsa, OK. Each of our hospitals earned a Best Place to Work distinction and receives numerous accreditations that celebrate our culture of clinical quality, innovation, high performance and wellness.
Beyond The Resume, What We Look For
We select people with talent—people who thrive in an environment of continuous improvement. We are creative and resourceful problem solvers. We are inventors and innovators. As a CTCA Stakeholder, you make the difference in the life of a patient.
Do you see yourself working with a passionate team in a dynamic, high growth environment? Visit www.cancercenter.com/careers to begin your journey.