Direct Marketing Specialist
Direct Marketing Specialist
Gateway for Cancer Research -
Cancer Treatment Centers of America
Funding Cures for More Tomorrows
Gateway for Cancer Research? is a nonprofit 501(c)(3) organization committed to funding innovative cancer research that helps people living with cancer to feel better, live longer and conquer cancer TODAY! Over the past 25 years Gateway has funded more than 150 clinical trials at leading cancer centers in the US and abroad, helping to bring breakthroughs to the bedside for courageous cancer patients worldwide.
Be a Gateway
Gateway is generously underwritten by Cancer Treatment Centers of America (CTCA), the premiere network of cancer care centers in the country. As a CTCA Stakeholder on the Gateway team, you can have a direct impact on the fight against cancer by applying your exceptional marketing skills to this integral role, helping to raise funds for vital cancer research.
A Culture of Teamwork, Empowerment and Development
CTCA provides Stakeholders with extensive support and resources, including comprehensive health and wellness benefits, a 401K program and tuition reimbursement. Our patient-first culture and collaborative environment will give you the rewarding opportunity to truly make a difference by generating support for cutting-edge research for cancers of all types.
The Direct Marketing Specialist is responsible for successfully executing all multi-channel programs, utilizing comprehensive, in-depth knowledge of direct response fundraising and effective project management skills to implement initiatives contributing to revenue growth. The individual in this role utilizes advanced fundraising best practices and tactics, including data modeling, forecasting and analytics to flawlessly implement integrated lead generation, acquisition and retention initiatives across digital, print and social channels.
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, advertising, business or related discipline
- 3 -5 years of experience in direct response non-profit fundraising and/or direct response marketing
Healthcare experience preferred
- Comprehensive in depth knowledge of and experience with organizing and executing successful direct response fundraising campaigns delivering sustained revenue across channels, including lead generation, acquisition and retention programs
- Proven expertise in non-profit best practices, with demonstrated ability to plan and implement complex, multi-variate campaigns generating significant revenue
- Exceptional project leadership skills, with proven ability to manage multiple fast-paced projects that are owned from start to finish, including development and management of highly detailed short and long-term project plans; working with a sense of urgency to follow-up on and manage tasks, keeping projects on track, on time and on budget while also keeping others well informed