Direct Marketing Manager
Direct Marketing Manager
Gateway for Cancer Research -
Cancer Treatment Centers of America
Funding Cures for More Tomorrows
Gateway for Cancer Research? is a nonprofit 501(c)(3) organization committed to funding innovative cancer research that helps people living with cancer to feel better, live longer and conquer cancer TODAY! Over the past 25 years Gateway has funded more than 150 clinical trials at leading cancer centers in the US and abroad, helping to bring breakthroughs to the bedside for courageous cancer patients worldwide.
Be a Gateway
Gateway is generously underwritten by Cancer Treatment Centers of America (CTCA), the premiere network of cancer care centers in the country. As a CTCA Stakeholder on the Gateway team, you can have a direct impact on the fight against cancer by applying your exceptional marketing skills to this integral role, helping to raise funds for vital cancer research.
A Culture of Teamwork, Empowerment and Development
CTCA provides Stakeholders with extensive support and resources, including comprehensive health and wellness benefits, a 401K program and tuition reimbursement. Our patient-first culture and collaborative environment will give you the rewarding opportunity to truly make a difference by generating support for cutting-edge research for cancers of all types.
The Manager, Market Development will lead the planning and implementation of strategic multi-channel direct response fundraising programs helping to build reputation and contribute to revenue growth. The individual in this role will use advanced non-profit fundraising knowledge, analytical expertise and proven experience developing comprehensive, highly integrated marketing strategies to deliver significant, sustained results across digital and offline channels.
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, business or related discipline
- Minimum 3-5 years of experience managing multi-channel direct response fundraising programs, preferably within a non-profit environment
- Healthcare experience preferred
- Advanced experience in direct response fundraising, including specialized knowledge in donor segmentation analysis and journey mapping, with proven success planning and implementing lead generation, acquisition and retention strategies driving individual, major gift, corporate and foundation revenue
- Demonstrated ability to effectively develop comprehensive strategic and tactic multi-channel programs, including complex multi-variate direct response tactics across channels
- Demonstrated aptitude and proven expertise in direct response fundraising analytics, with exceptional data analysis, modeling and forecasting expertise