Analyst, Revenue Cycle
ANALYST, REVENUE CYCLE
This position supports RCM leaders with detailed analysis of financial and operational processes to assist with decision making. This will require complex and in-depth understanding of functional operating procedures, costs and staffing to provide meaningful insight in real time.
- Ability to understand and interact with sophisticated IT systems and approaches to gather data elements to effectively evaluate business processes.
- Provides in-depth analytical insight related to key business trends to keep Sr Management abreast of an ever changing market place.
- Creates and maintains monthly dashboards (via Excel, Tableau, Qlikview, and SQL) to highlight areas of financial and operational performance. These dashboarding projects should contribute toward the development of new and standardized metrics optimizing the work process in quality and efficiency while reducing organizational expense.
- Prepares ad-hoc analysis at the request of management, to aide in the decision-making process for key business decisions.
- Collaborates with other CTCA analytic teams to ensure data accuracy and uniform data quality.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Finance, Economics, Business Administration or related field required. Extensive directly related experience and/or demonstrated skills can be considered in lieu of a degree
- Knowledge of healthcare operations required
- Solid written and verbal communication skills
- Knowledge of PC and Decision Support related software such as; Qlikview, Tableau and SQL
- Advanced Excel Skills with high proficiency for building complex models
- Ability to communicate with and serve all levels of management
- Must possess excellent organizational and time management skills with the ability to coordinate and manage multiple initiatives