Training Manager, Empowerment
Training Manager, Empowerment
We Fight Cancer: Care That Never Quits®
Cancer Treatment Centers of America® (CTCA®) delivers an extraordinary patient experience we call Patient Empowered Care®. We deliver state-of-the-art, high quality care through an integrative model where a team of experts puts patients at the center of their own care. Every day, you will help patients win the fight against cancer. Every day is challenging and rewarding beyond your imagination.
A Culture of Teamwork, Empowerment & Development
CTCA provides Stakeholders with exceptional support and easy access to a wide range of tools and resources they need to bring the best of themselves, every day. Our benefits, wellness, and compensation programs lead the market. We provide extensive training and career development opportunities that encourage professional and personal growth—it is a point of pride. We empower our Stakeholders to deliver the highest standard of care, which we call the Mother Standard®.
The Empowerment Training Manager, reporting to the Director Training & Development, designs, develops and delivers ongoing and comprehensive classroom and on-line advanced training modules and curriculum for Rep ongoing development. Identifies training and learning opportunities to support the patient acquisition objectives of the organization and monitors the effectiveness and impact of the training programs. Identifies best practices and developmental needs and supports the Empowerment Managers in their coaching endeavors.
- Minimum BS/BA, Business, Communications, Health Care, Education preferred
- Sales, Customer Service or call center experience preferred
- Experience in writing, designing and training delivery highly preferred
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office Powerpoint, Salesforce, Video/Web chat, MindSetter, and Learning Management Systems
- Designing Curriculum, training modules, and role plays for both classroom and online training
- Identifying Best Practices through call reviews and Side-by-side observations
- Partner with Empowerment Managers to identify coaching opportunities, creating development plans to bridge gaps
- Develop and modify training scripts/conversation guides, job aids, and training manuals/documents
The Best Place to Work
We call ourselves Stakeholders because we all have a stake in the care and success of every patient. Today, CTCA Stakeholders deliver healing and hope to patients fighting complex and advanced cancer in Atlanta, GA, Chicago, IL, Philadelphia, PA, Phoenix, AZ and Tulsa, OK. Each of our hospitals earned a Best Place to Work distinction and receives numerous accreditations that celebrate our culture of clinical quality, innovation, high performance and wellness.
Beyond The Resume, What We Look For
We select people with talent—people who thrive in an environment of continuous improvement. We are creative and resourceful problem solvers. We are inventors and innovators. As a CTCA Stakeholder, you make the difference in the life of a patient.
Do you see yourself working with a passionate team in a dynamic, high growth environment? Visit www.cancercenter.com/careers to begin your journey.
Job Reference #: 13063