We Fight Cancer: Care That Never Quits®
Cancer Treatment Centers of America® (CTCA®) delivers an extraordinary patient experience we call Patient Empowered Care®. We deliver state-of-the-art, high quality care through an integrative model where a team of experts puts patients at the center of their own care. Every day is purposeful. Every day, you will help patients win the fight against cancer. Every day is challenging and rewarding beyond your imagination.
A Culture of Teamwork, Empowerment & Development
CTCA provides Stakeholders with exceptional support and easy access to a wide range of tools and resources they need to bring the best of themselves, every day. Our benefits, wellness, and compensation programs lead the market. Imagine access to your own personal health coach! We also provide extensive training and career development opportunities that encourage professional and personal growth—it is a point of pride. Those are just a few of the ways we empower our Stakeholders to deliver the highest standard of care, which we call the Mother Standard®.
The Staff Accountant is responsible for preparation, analysis and recording of financial activity for CTCA corporate books, accounting support for the department, and the consolidation of entities in the CTCA family.
- Determine transactions needed in the ledger to produce monthly financial statements.
- Acquire the supporting documentation for the journal entries needed to produce the financial statements.
- Select the appropriate accounts, balance the journal entry, review and execute the journal entry.
- Prepare items for the monthly trend package review, and the eliminations for the consolidation.
- Prepare reconciliations of ledger accounts
- BS in Accounting REQUIRED; MBA or CPA is preferred
- 2 years of previous accounting experience in a reputable public firm or mid to large size company
- Excellent working knowledge of Excel and computerized accounting systems are necessary
- Healthcare or Hospital experience preferred
- Ability to travel from region to region periodically for training first year
- Flexible work hours during high volume (Month end, Quarter end, Year end)
- Experience working in Lawson preferred
- Sound writing and speaking skills
Job Reference #: 12695