Senior Business Analyst - Healthcare Enterprise Operations
We Fight Cancer: Care That Never Quits®
Cancer Treatment Centers of America® (CTCA®) delivers an extraordinary patient experience we call Patient Empowered Care®. We deliver state-of-the-art, high quality care through an integrative model where a team of experts puts patients at the center of their own care. Every day, you will help patients win the fight against cancer. Every day is challenging and rewarding beyond your imagination.
A Culture of Teamwork, Empowerment & Development
CTCA provides Stakeholders with exceptional support and easy access to a wide range of tools and resources they need to bring the best of themselves, every day. Our benefits, wellness, and compensation programs lead the market. Imagine access to your own personal health coach! We also provide extensive training and career development opportunities that encourage professional and personal growth—it is a point of pride. We empower our Stakeholders to deliver the highest standard of care, which we call the Mother Standard®.
Sr. Business Analyst – Enterprise Operations
The Senior Business Analyst – Enterprise Operations supports the business, clinical and operational analysis and business intelligence needs of the enterprise. This position is a key contributor to the enterprise analytic practice that develops analytic solutions and supports decision makers through an appropriate interpretation and understanding of results that enables informed decision-making.
The Business Analyst will have a broad set of responsibilities that will encompass the following:
- Develop analytical models and deliver high-quality analytical insights to executive leaders effectively and in a timely manner
- Identify, curate, structure, analyze, and potentially integrate a range of data sets relevant to predicting and analyzing needs of the business in the current health care environment.
- Push the boundaries of analytics and use logic, business understanding and new methodologies to create predictive payor reimbursement, pharma profitability, risk assessment and other analytics
- Understand the workflows, processes and business drivers in order to provide meaningful support and analysis
- Work with the Enterprise Operations group and regional hospitals to develop and deploy new analytical capabilities across revenue, operations and overall performance
- Evaluate internal data sources and identify available external data to upgrade analytical capability
- Support organizational growth, hospital operations, enterprise operations and clinical operations through analysis
- Educate stakeholders on the value of data-driven decision making and use of predictive analytics to improve performance
In order to be successful, the ideal candidate will possess the following traits and experience:
- Demonstrate both analytical and relationship driven skills, as this person will be working on highly complex projects at the highest levels of the organization
- 2+ years of experience in designing and conducting analytics and developing impactful insights with experience in provider, payor or pharmaceutical companies preferred
- Experience working with complex data sets across claims, lab, financial, clinical outcomes and other groups
- In-depth working knowledge of decision support systems, spreadsheet database and other software tools
- Consulting background with strategy consulting companies is a plus
- Strategic and process oriented mindset, facilitating detailed and insightful problem solving sessions
- Proactive mindset that considers potential areas for analysis or operational/performance improvement and moves forward without direction, initiating projects around those areas as needed
- Demonstrable project management experience (for example: planning, organizing, and managing resources in order to successfully complete specific project goals and objectives)
- Must have strong oral and written presentations skills and be able to prepare and present concise reports and dashboards to a variety of audiences, communicating complex concepts in simple form for non-finance users to understand
#LI - KE1
Job Reference #: 11992