We Fight Cancer: Care That Never Quits®
Cancer Treatment Centers of America® (CTCA®) delivers an extraordinary patient experience we call Patient Empowered Care®. We deliver state-of-the-art, high quality care through an integrative model where a team of experts puts patients at the center of their own care. Every day, you will help patients win the fight against cancer. Every day is challenging and rewarding beyond your imagination.
A Culture of Teamwork, Empowerment & Development
CTCA provides Stakeholders with exceptional support and easy access to a wide range of tools and resources they need to bring the best of themselves, every day. Our benefits, wellness, and compensation programs lead the market. Imagine access to your own personal health coach! We also provide extensive training and career development opportunities that encourage professional and personal growth—it is a point of pride. We empower our Stakeholders to deliver the highest standard of care, which we call the Mother Standard®.
The Insurance Verifier reviews and evaluates patient's insurance coverage after obtaining the benefits from an interview process. The Insurance Verifier documents individual patient benefits into the database repositories for insurance data which serve as the databases for communicating benefit information to both prospective and current patients and for insuring accurate and complete billing, correct reimbursement rates, pre-certification requirements, and maximized collections. The Insurance Verifier reports to the Supervisor of Insurance Verification.
- Must be a high school graduate or equivalent with strong analytical skills and good figure aptitude.
- Must have minimum of one-year experience in registration, collection, and verification in a healthcare setting/or similar customer service position.
Knowledge and Skills:
- Must have basic knowledge of medical terminology,
- Must have good written and verbal communication skills,
- Must have knowledge of PC and other office equipment (Windows experience is a plus), ICD-9, CPT coding, with insurance terminology and ability to read Explanation of Benefits.
- Must have outstanding telephone communication and customer service skills.
- Must be able to perform routine mathematical, color coding and alphabetizing functions.
- Must have excellent organizational skills, and be able to manage multiple priorities and responsibilities.
- Must be efficient, reliable, flexible, goal oriented and adaptable to change; while maintaining high productivity levels. Must be team oriented.
The Best Place to Work
We call ourselves Stakeholders because we all have a stake in the care and success of every patient. Today, CTCA Stakeholders deliver healing and hope to patients fighting complex and advanced cancer in Atlanta, GA, Chicago, IL, Philadelphia, PA, Phoenix, AZ and Tulsa, OK. Each of our hospitals, and corporate entities, earned a Best Place to Work distinction and receives numerous accreditations that celebrate our culture of clinical quality, innovation, high performance and wellness.
Beyond The Resume, What We Look For
We select people with talent—people who value working with others and thrive in an environment of continuous improvement. We are creative and resourceful problem solvers. We are inventors and innovators. As a CTCA Stakeholder, you make the difference in the life of a patient.
Do you see yourself working with a passionate team in a dynamic, high growth environment? Visit www.cancercenter.com/careers to begin your journey.
Job Reference #: 12530