Clinical Research Quality Improvement Coordinator
Clinical Research Quality Improvement Coordinator – Full Time
We Fight Cancer: Care That Never Quits®
Cancer Treatment Centers of America® (CTCA®) delivers an extraordinary patient experience we call Patient Empowered Care®. We deliver state-of-the-art, high quality care through an integrative model where a team of experts puts patients at the center of their own care. Every day, you will help patients win the fight against cancer. Every day is challenging and rewarding beyond your imagination.
A Culture of Teamwork, Empowerment & Development
CTCA provides Stakeholders with exceptional support and easy access to a wide range of tools and resources they need to bring the best of themselves, every day. Our benefits, wellness, and compensation programs lead the market. We provide extensive training and career development opportunities that encourage professional and personal growth—it is a point of pride. We empower our Stakeholders to deliver the highest standard of care, which we call the Mother Standard®.
The Quality Assurance/Improvement Coordinator ensures the Regional Medical Centers participating in clinical and non-clinical trials research are compliant with protocol implementation, following all applicable regulations and policies such as Good Clinical Practice (GCP) and adhering to applicable federal regulations (OHRP, FDA, and HIPAA) relevant to clinical trials. QA/I Coordinator monitors and verifies data collection and document retention practices of investigators, filing of source documents, case report forms, IRB reports and communications. Candidate confirms protocol specific actionable events are completed on schedule or completed; i.e., reports to sponsor, HRPP and IRB are not delinquent. Candidate prepares reports on behalf of audits and official review of investigator activities, identifies areas requiring follow up and improvement and recommendations for corrective action. Candidate responsible to support administrative actions required to document and track research activities and applications to HRPP.
25% Travel is required for this position
Key Position Qualifications
- Minimum of a Bachelor in Nursing, Science, health science, or related field
- 3-5 years previous clinical research experience (oncologic experience preferred)
- 1-3 years’ experience in a clinical research QA/QI role
- Research related certification preferred CCRA, CCRP, CIP
- Must have a strong understanding of medical and research terminology, in particular to oncology
- Thorough knowledge of federal regulations (OHRP, FDA, HIPAA) pertaining to clinical trials and GC
- Organizational skills and an ability to work independently with minimal supervision a must
- Candidate is responsible for evaluating investigator and research staff compliance with IRB approved protocol as well as IRB and Institutional policies; address any noted non-compliance and educate or train researchers in appropriate research conduct
- Educational activities will also involve providing training with respect to new and or modified institutional practices
The Best Place to Work
We call ourselves Stakeholders because we all have a stake in the care and success of every patient. Today, CTCA Stakeholders deliver healing and hope to patients fighting complex and advanced cancer in Atlanta, GA, Chicago, IL, Philadelphia, PA, Phoenix, AZ and Tulsa, OK. Each of our hospitals, and corporate entities, earned a Best Place to Work distinction and receives numerous accreditations that celebrate our culture of clinical quality, innovation, high performance and wellness.
Beyond The Resume, What We Look For
We select people with talent—people who value working with others and thrive in an environment of continuous improvement. We are creative and resourceful problem solvers. We are inventors and innovators. As a CTCA Stakeholder, you make the difference in the life of a patient.
Do you see yourself working with a passionate team in a dynamic, high growth environment? If so, we hope you begin the application process today.
Job Reference #: 12634