Clinical Research Education Coordinator
Clinical Research Education Coordinator – Full Time
We Fight Cancer: Care That Never Quits®
Cancer Treatment Centers of America® (CTCA®) delivers an extraordinary patient experience we call Patient Empowered Care®. We deliver state-of-the-art, high quality care through an integrative model where a team of experts puts patients at the center of their own care. Every day, you will help patients win the fight against cancer. Every day is challenging and rewarding beyond your imagination.
A Culture of Teamwork, Empowerment & Development
CTCA provides Stakeholders with exceptional support and easy access to a wide range of tools and resources they need to bring the best of themselves, every day. Our benefits, wellness, and compensation programs lead the market. We provide extensive training and career development opportunities that encourage professional and personal growth—it is a point of pride. We empower our Stakeholders to deliver the highest standard of care, which we call the Mother Standard®.
The Clinical Research Education Coordinator is responsible for providing clinical research compliance training to the stakeholders of Cancer Treatment Centers of America and its five Regional Medical Centers. The Education Coordinator will act as a content expert in the design and delivery of a human subjects research training program that teaches and reinforces compliance with all applicable ethical, regulatory and institutional policies related to human subjects research. The Education Coordinator is very familiar and knowledgeable with FDA, Good Clinical Practice (GCP), OHRP and HIPAA regulations as they apply to clinical research. The Education Coordinator is knowledgeable in all phases of clinical research, IND, IDE, HUD, Institutional Review Board and Administrative review approval processes and research risk evaluation.
Up to 25% Travel for this position
Key Position Qualifications
- Minimum of a Bachelor in Nursing, Science, health science, or related field
- 3-5 years previous clinical research experience (oncologic experience preferred)
- 1-3 years’ experience in a clinical research education role
- Research related certification preferred CCRA, CCRP, CIP
- Oncology healthcare related certification preferred; Oncology CNS
- Must have a strong understanding of medical and research terminology, in particular to oncology
- Thorough knowledge of federal regulations (OHRP, FDA, HIPAA) pertaining to clinical trials and GCP
- Organizational skills and an ability to work independently with minimal supervision a must
- Candidate is responsible to provide comprehensive education and training to investigators and research staff regarding compliance with IRB approved protocol as well as IRB and Institutional policies
- Educational activities will also involve providing training with respect to new and or modified institutional practices
- Candidate evaluates and monitors outcomes of training and seeks to improve training programs to reduce research gaps in knowledge regarding human research compliance
The Best Place to Work
We call ourselves Stakeholders because we all have a stake in the care and success of every patient. Today, CTCA Stakeholders deliver healing and hope to patients fighting complex and advanced cancer in Atlanta, GA, Chicago, IL, Philadelphia, PA, Phoenix, AZ and Tulsa, OK. Each of our hospitals, and corporate entities, earned a Best Place to Work distinction and receives numerous accreditations that celebrate our culture of clinical quality, innovation, high performance and wellness.
Beyond The Resume, What We Look For
We select people with talent—people who value working with others and thrive in an environment of continuous improvement. We are creative and resourceful problem solvers. We are inventors and innovators. As a CTCA Stakeholder, you make the difference in the life of a patient.
Do you see yourself working with a passionate team in a dynamic, high growth environment? If so, we hope you begin the application process today.
Job Reference #: 12635